Oasys Chemical Sanitisation
From softened water to point of use, Puretech’s Oasys offers a true single source, multi-technology validated unit, for producing purified water.
Oasys is the ultimate water purification system – a chemically sanitised multi-technology unit that provides a single source solution for taking softened water to pharmaceutical grade pure water.
Puretech’s innovative OASYS is a chemical sanitisation system that provides a single source solution for taking raw water to purified water complying with all relevant pharmacopeia standards.
The Oasys has been developed to complement Genesys. It is a chemically sanitised version of the Genesys with a simpler GAMP 4 compliant control system. The unit can be validated up to USP and EP standards with a full FAT being carried out at our works.
- Purified water to USP, EP and JP
- PLC controlled with touch screen HMI
- Flexible outputs from 100 to 10,000 l/hr
- Condensed footprint with optimal accessibility
- 316L stainless steel pipework
- GAMP compliant
- Validation to regulatory and client standards
- Minimises waste water
- Designed for robust and safe operation
- Flexible system integration, including, UV sanitisation, ultra filtration, TOC Monitor
Puretech engineered and installed a purified water to system at the AstraZeneca Research and Development Centre, Cambridge , taking raw water from the mains through purification using OASYS units. The purified water, which is stored in a 5000-litre tank, is distributed via a stainless-steel ring main to user points in the laboratories.