Puretech, world leader in pharmaceutical grade water and steam systems, is seeking partners to grow its worldwide distribution network.
Would you benefit from being a Puretech representative and adding our products to your current portfolio?
Puretech Process Systems, based in the United Kingdom, and a world leader in pharmaceutical grade water and steam generation, storage and distribution systems, is seeking partners to grow its global distribution and agent network.
Puretech’s existing partners include companies delivering turnkey pharmaceutical projects, and pharmaceutical, biotech and cosmetic equipment manufacturers, all of whom benefit from supplying Puretech products, either as stand-alone products or as part of a total ‘turn-key’ solution, both financially and in terms of broadening their existing product portfolio.
For over three decades Puretech has delivered world-class purified water, water for injection, steam generation and storage & distribution systems to pharmaceutical companies, research facilities, hospitals and laboratories globally, and is proud to have been part of creating facilities for leading institutions and companies, including AstraZeneca Research & Development Centre, Cambridge, The Francis Crick Institute and B. Braun Medical in Malaysia.
Unrivalled in quality, design, reliability, and execution, Puretech offers a single source solution and will take full design responsibility for all pharmaceutical water and steam system requirements:
- Pre-treatment systems for treating all types of feed water to a suitable quality that protects and enhances the generation process.
- Purified water generation systems that ensure a continuous supply of water that meets all worldwide standards for pharmaceutical use.
- Water for injection (WFI) systems, including our multi-effect AQUAZERO stills and membrane technology with our market leading GENESYS WFI thermal sanitisation system.
- Pure Steam systems from our AQUAZERO range, providing pure steam that meets all worldwide standards for pharmaceutical use.
- Storage and distribution systems that are individually designed by Puretech to meet the client’s specific requirements.
- Mobile water purification units for rental as temporary water purification solutions, to increase capacity short term or to avoid any down time during routine service and maintenance of existing systems.
- Service and technical support direct access to UK based Puretech engineers for 24/7 support
All partners are supported by Puretech direct, with all client proposals and quotes generated by Puretech in the UK. Sales and technical support is provided by way of virtual and face-to-face customer meetings, customer presentations, local exhibition attendance and all marketing material is provided.
Sales and technical training is given to all partners to ensure they have the right knowledge to represent Puretech as affectively as possible in their region.