Type III Laboratory Water
Bench mounted units for Type III laboratory water applications
Working with Evoqua, global leaders in improving water quality, Puretech offers a range of products to meet laboratory water requirements.
Puretech offers Evoqua small, bench mounted units with flow rates from 10 l/hr to 55 l/h that offer a range of solutions for all Type III laboratory water applications.
Type III laboratory water is an an excellent source of water for glassware washing, and as feed water for laboratory equipment such as autoclaves, laboratory dishwashers, and water baths. It is also a recommended source of pre-treated water for Type II pure water systems.
Type III water is used for a wide range of applications including:
- Cytology + histology work
- Buffer preparation
- Photometry and spectrophotometry
- Media preparation
- General chemistry
- Feed for laboratory ultra-pure water systems
- Final rinse of laboratory washing machines
Type III Primary Water Systems:
LaboStar® RO DI System
- Connection to municipal drinking water supply
- 7 liter built-in storage tank
- Pure water circulation right into the dispenser head
- Easy to dispense water using the practical POU dispenser
- 0.2 µm sterile filter with or without endotoxins retention as
- Whisper operation mode
- Rapid and simple disinfection
- Conductivity monitoring of RO and DI water
- Easy module exchange via quick-release connections