Puretech offers world leading solutions for laboratory water systems
Working with Evoqua, global leaders improving water quality, Puretech offers a range of products to meet laboratory water requirements.
Small bench mounted units with flow rates from 10 l/hr to 55 l/h that offer a range of solutions for all laboratory water applications.
Type 2 Pure Water is an essential part of creating chemical reagents, microbiological buffers and media that are consistently pure. It is also an excellent source of water for glassware washing, and as feed water for laboratory equipment such as autoclaves, laboratory dishwashers, and water baths. It is also a recommended source of pre-treated water for your Type 2 pure water systems.
Type 2 (pure) water or pure lab water is used for a wide range of applications:
- Cytology + histology work
- Buffer preparation
- Photometry and spectrophotometry
- Media preparation
- General Chemistry
- Feed for laboratory ultra-pure water systems
- Final Rinse of laboratory washing machines
ISO 3696 water specifications for Type 2 (pure) water
|Resistivity (megohm-cm compensated to 25°C)||1.0|
|Absorbance at 254 nm/cm optical path (A.U.)||< 0.01|
|Silica (mg/l)||< 0.02|
|Dry residue after evaporating on heating at 110°C||< 1.0|
Type 2 Pure Water Systems:
LaboStar® RO DI System
- Connection to municipal drinking water supply
- 7 liter built-in storage tank
- Pure water circulation right into the dispenser head
- Easy to dispense water using the practical POU dispenser
- 0.2 µm sterile filter with or without endotoxins retention as
- Whisper operation mode
- Rapid and simple disinfection
- Conductivity monitoring of RO and DI water
- Easy module exchange via quick-release connections
Oasys RO EDI and Protegra CS Systems
AstraZeneca Research and Development Centre
Puretech engineered and installed a purified water to system at the AstraZeneca Research and Development Centre, Cambridge , taking raw water from the mains through pre-treatment and purification using OASYS units. The purified water, which is stored in a 5000-litre tank, is distributed via a stainless-steel ring main to user points in the laboratories.